Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moonshine Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2006, 12:56 AM
    Design ideas?
    Hi,

I have a gorgeous dragon tattooed on my right shoulder (black). I want to go in for a second one but on my left wrist. This time I wanted something which can go with Moonshine... but the pattern be not drastically different from the dragon...

Small tattoo, can you think of ideas? Give me some suggestions please then I'll get it drawn out by a tattoo artist.

Thanks!
    Moonshine
    Dark but not Heartless Posts: 78, Reputation: -1

Jul 10, 2007, 04:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by moonshine
    Hi,

I have a gorgeous dragon tattooed on my right shoulder (black). I want to go in for a second one but on my left wrist. This time I wanted something which can go with Moonshine... but the pattern be not drastically different from the dragon...

Small tattoo, can you think of ideas? give me some suggestions please then I'll get it drawn out by a tattoo artist.

thanks!
    Moonshine
    I got an idea, but its not a dragon. But it does go very well with a dragon, depending on what type of dragon it is. You should get a phoenix, because a phoenix, what with its grace, majesty, and wonderful music, can be seen as a sign of peace and hope, while a dragon can represent strength and confidence. I've always thought that those two creatures were a perfect pair.

Besides, if you read the book Dragonology (the larger one, as there are two versions), it says that the phoenix is actually considered to be a species of dragon, so you would still have the same creature, just a different type

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Building Design Ideas [ 3 Answers ]

I have to do an analysis of Physics of Geology for my latest project (Architecture). Also, I have to find ways of using the earth to enhance my building. I have already decided to put soil pipes in, but I really need some other ideas. Any help would really useful. Also, if you have any interesting...

Need your ideas [ 7 Answers ]

I'm just wondering what your ideas are of what a normal, healthy relationship is? What are the "rules" when arguing or just dealing with each other? What is absolutely off-limits? Thank you so much for any input you might offer.:)

Any ideas? [ 21 Answers ]

OK guys, so I am just wondering on your opinions. OK, I had my period on the 11ths. Lasted 5-7 days. On sunday(the 28th) I had a small amount of bleeding. (just enough to get on my underwear. Thought I was started my period, and rushed home from church. Surprised me, because I had only had my...

Any ideas? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a friend that just broke up with her boyfriend a three weeks ago and she is usually sad and doesn't want to do anything besides being in her house and by herself, she was with her boyfrined for a year and one month. The only thing is that her ex boyfriend send my friend a valentine's day...

Ideas? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a project in my debate class. We have to find a debatable topic about Meteorology, and I've come up with nothing. Cloud seeding and global warming have already been taking up and I just can't seem to find anything worth debating about. It doesn't matter which side I choose, it just has to be...

View more questions Search