Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    magnus Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2006, 10:49 PM
    About the www.freelotto.com in New York.
    Sir Is the free.lotto on the internet are true and existing??
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

Dec 14, 2006, 10:53 PM
    Hi Magnus,
    Probably not. Lottery scams are becoming quite common on the Internet:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lottery_scam

Here is some info regarding Plasmanet Inc. the company that owns the site:

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff90454.htm
    Despinas1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2008, 11:35 PM
    Hi

I have been receiving emails from [email protected] stating that I have one million dollars pending; requesting that I submit the winning ticket which has 9 digits and asking for my credit card to complete the registration and disbursement of these funds.

Can you please tell me if this is a valid site. I have been a freelotto member for about 8 months and I just need to know if it is a valid site.
    Amira Rishmawi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2008, 05:06 PM
    Is the free lotto real , cause they said I'm a winner but I don't know how to receive the money
    Despinas1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2008, 06:57 PM
    They are the biggest fakes. I was stupid enough to give them my credit card details; which they stated would cost me 14.95 a month, however on my credit card statement they were actually drawing $29.95 a month. Then I wisened up and cancelled my credit card and opened a new account. Eventually they realised they were no longer getting money out of me so they kept sending me a "Respond immediately" message "this is not a joke" you have money pending (one million) and all you have to do is submit the winning ticket. Every time I tried to submit this ticket they wanted my credit card details again.

I sent them about 8 emails to explain the situation, all but I responded and it was so vague. I ignored the messages for weeks, but they relentlessly kept sending them, so what I did; I bought myself a "credit card" from the post office with a $50 limit and responded to their "Attention immediately" messages. When they received this they then sent me an email saying that they could not pay me because I had not played freelotto.

They are complete fakes. Don't give them your credit card details. If you want to play a hand at luck buy a "credit card" from the post office with a small limit. They entice people with a false sense of security and never, ever, respond to specific questions. Please let me know how you go. I would be interested in the outcome.
    Helen Miller
    Amira Rishmawi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2008, 07:34 PM
    Thanks helen... very much for your answer... I was confused... and suspect in the same time... actually I didn't gave any thing yet but I was going to , I'm very thankful to you all...

Best
    Amira

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Www.w3.com? [ 2 Answers ]

On a friend's computer, on start up, a box pops up and says that www.w3.com wants some infomation; click here to connect to the internet (he is still on dial up). Has anyone seen this? How do we get rid of it? Thanks much

WWW::Mechanize and Javascript [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, I am using Mechanize module of perl to do some web based testing.The client side validation which is written in javascript cannot be invoked from mechanize . I searched for it... The result is No.. No.. No.. Theortically Impossible. Javascript cannot be called from Mechanize. But...

WWW Naming [ 2 Answers ]

Ok in WWW naming why is the Top Level Domain for England .co.uk and the TLD for say Germany just .de?? Surely it should be .co.de for country germany?? Any ideas people

Www.CoolSeacrch [cant get rid of] [ 5 Answers ]

I've been reading a bunch of topics about how to remove www.coolsearch components, but there's a problem that doesn't let me get rid of coolsearch. This Image explains it all: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v200/-x-NoOne-x-/wE.jpg ------------------------------------------ So Because...

View more questions Search