Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xHypoCondriacx Posts: 118, Reputation: 3

Dec 14, 2006, 10:20 PM
    A Peircing Question
    :confused:

Well good news is I got a job today.

Bad news is I'm not allowed to present any visible facial piercings on the job..

My question is simple

I have had my lip pierced for two months.

If I take it off for 8 hours will the hole close? Or will it be difficult to put back in?

Will I have to force it in ?

Just wondering.
    t0xikat3d Posts: 7, Reputation: 3

Dec 18, 2006, 05:00 PM
    No, your lip piercing shoudnt close after just 8 hours if it is fully healed... the one piercing that is apparently fast at healing is the tongue... You may have a hard time to push the barbell through again but it shouldn't be a problem.. If you don't want to take it out, talk to you employer and see you you can use a plug.. All a plug is a clear plastic stick thing that you put into the piercing.. you can get then at the place you got your piercing or even try looking at a store were they sell body jewerly. They are only noticeable if you really look for it.

Dec 19, 2006, 05:32 AM
    Thanks a lot . I bought a retainer, But its very difficult to put in,

But if I can't get it in before work tomorrow, Then ill take my ring out and hope it is open later.

I appreciate you help, Take Care Bro,
    reggaegirl Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2007, 08:49 PM
    Never conform for THE MAN!. lol
    iluvpanic_16 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2007, 05:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by xHypoCondriacx
    :confused:

Well good news is I got a job today.

Bad news is im not allowed to present any visible facial piercings on the job..

My question is simple

I have had my lip pierced for two months.

If i take it off for 8 hours will the hole close? or will it be difficult to put back in?

will i have to force it in ?

just wondering.
    Hey :) sorry to ask a question when your already asking one lolz I'm quite new at this and am not sure where abouts to write-SORRY!
    I just got my right side lip pierced about four days ago and I would urgently like to know if scabbing is a natural part of the healing process? I'm very much freaking out as I don't want it to get infected or have to take it out because I love it! :( so if you could please answer, thank you very much and sorry about writing over your question. Thank you! X

Feb 23, 2008, 12:56 AM
    As you may already know considering this post is old...

But to answer you anyway because I feel bad for not checking back on this post.

Yes scabbing is normal, And once you have had your piercing for 6 months or more, You can take it out for 12 hours if u like, I tried it, And everything is fine, I also have 2 more now, So 3 total, Thanks all for your feedback

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a question regarding skin. Question is on skin... [ 1 Answers ]

whenever I get hit or scratched, or bitten to hard, that area of my skin where is occurred gets red and then I get a white raised bump ( of skin) in the senter or along the redness. It goes away in minutes but still highly unattractive. What can I do to prevent this?? Sum 1 email me help....

Peircing Parlors... [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know of any well known, great going peircing parlors in the Dallas Fort worth area? I want a parlor that is nice, keept up with well, decent prices, and takes the proper precausions Any information is helpful.

View more questions Search