Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talburt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2010, 06:25 PM
    Don't want my ex to move out child support case how do I keep it where it is?
    I don't what my ex to move our child support case to a different county. How do I go about keeping where it is?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 8, 2010, 06:28 PM

Where is the child custody and support agreement at now.

Where is everyone living at now.
    And other details about case

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Abandoment charge on already child support case [ 11 Answers ]

I have an almost 4 year old son and about 6 weeks ago his father left to TX. Can I go to the courthouse and file abandoment charges so I can finally get child support or is that illegal?

Passaport laws with child support case [ 4 Answers ]

i live in Oklahoma and have 2 daughters from a previous relationship. my oldest daughter does not have her fathers name on her birth certificate but the younger one does. i have recently filed for child support but have yet to receive any. the court system and i don't have any idea where he is,...

Proving my case for child support [ 8 Answers ]

Hello- I'm a single mom with a son. My son's father has 6 kids and is crying broke for the modification I filed for 1/2 child care and 1/2 prescription costs (my son has existing medical conditions). I can't afford a lawyer so I have to prove my case at trial. How the heck do I do that? I know...

Dismissed Child Support Case [ 9 Answers ]

I was just wondering if anyone knew the answer to a question I had. If a child support case is dismissed with out prejudice, is the child support still owed? I would appreciate any answers or any references any one has to help me find out. Thanks

Child support and paternity in divorce case [ 1 Answers ]

A dear friend of mine who is a refugee married an American citizen from IL when she was 5 months pregnant (still living in Jordan at that time- they were married double-proxy.) The husband's name is on the son's birth record from Jordan, but after the baby was born, he abandonded the marriage. My...

View more questions Search