Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    elrp Posts: 58, Reputation: 3

Dec 17, 2003, 09:17 AM
    Re: long distance marriage
    I'm not very familiar with the Muslim traditions so I will try my best to help with the knowledge you have given me.

Try talking to him about this, or a friend or family member who knows you, and him and who can offer better advice on the situation.

If you want to get a divorce then reasons are that he is never around and yo're having to bring up your daughter on your own and that he can be violent. Those are very valid reasons.
    Krystal Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2004, 03:54 PM
    Long distance marriage
    Why are you asking for advice when clearly you need none? You say you won't seek a divorce but clearly you are thinking of it because baby.. you are in America now and in this country we admit we can make mistakes and fix them. If you do not believe in divorce, why are you even asking for a solution? Either put your head back in the sand and suffer or do what is right for your life... LEAVE. After all, do you wany your daughter to grow up into a situation such as yours? Do you want her to suffer as you are?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Long distance marriage [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, I'm 24 years old with a 22 month daughter. I've been married for the past 5 years, but haven't lived with my husband for long. He keeps me away from him on one pretext or another. So, we are always apart. Now that I have a daughter I want my husband to be there for her while she's...

Long distance marriage [ 3 Answers ]

Greetings to all. I need some help. I married 9 months ago of which I lived with my husband three months straight. We had dated for six years in the same state before I decided to move because of his noncommital state. After I moved he decided we should get married. Once he moved to the state I...

Future of long distance marriage [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, I'm 24 years old with a 22 month daughter. I've been married for the past 5 years, but haven't lived with my husband for long. He keeps me away from him on one pretext or another. So, we are always apart. Now that I have a daughter I want my husband to be there for her while she's...

View more questions Search