Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fncr4life Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2010, 03:38 PM
    Comment on justcurious55's post
    Sorry, guess I should have read it over before I posted that. Although I do think scott was being slightly obnoxious. Again, I'm sorry and I hope scott reads this. I am sorry.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 11, 2010, 03:40 PM

Comments on this post
    fncr4life : you could consider just about anything outside the "norm" if you wanted to. Like I consider a Renaissance Man answering a question about teens as "just too far outside the norm."

Do you understand what the term Renaissance Man means? From Wikipedia:
    a person whose expertise spans a significant number of different subject areas

This does show a lack of maturity on your part. Since the fact is that a Renaissance Man is just the person to answer questions about almost anything.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What is the value today of a 15 year annuity that pays $750 a year? The annuity's fir [ 1 Answers ]

What is the value today of a 15 year annuity that pays $750 a year? The annuity's first payment occurs six years from today.the annual interest rate is 12% for years 1 through 5 and 15% thereafter.

Show the beginning of the year and end of year in a cost of good manufacture in excel [ 1 Answers ]

Canseco Company Beginning of 2007 End of 2007 Direct materials inventory $22,000 $26,000 Work-in-process inventory 21,000 20,000 Finished goods inventory 18,000 23,000 Purchases of direct materials 75,000 Direct manufacturing labor 25,000 Indirect...

Statutory rape consent in winnipeg for a 21 year old female to date a 16 year old boy [ 7 Answers ]

Im am a 16 year old boy going on 17 in a few months, I'm in a relationship with a 20 year old female, her parents and my parents agree with our relationship, can she be charged with statuatory rape?

View more questions Search