Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    misaxchan09 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2010, 04:42 PM
    OBGYN Answer?
    I am pregnant. In the beginning of my third trimester. Just recently I got over having some constipation problems. And I noticed the other day while washing, that it seems a small amount of rectal lining/skin is outside of my anus. I'm scared this could become worse. It's no a lot right now. But it hurts often when I pass waste. Is there anything you can tell me? Something that might help me not worry so much? Might it go once I've had the baby? I was thinking it was just something to do with the pressure on my intestines from the baby... Thank you, MK.
    mustangchristy77 Posts: 87, Reputation: 13

Jul 8, 2010, 05:47 PM

I think you may have hemorrhoids. Check with your doctor to see what you can do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What if my obgyn gets mad [ 2 Answers ]

I want to tell her that I feel depressed and I feel like I can't be a mom and it was wrong timing. Is she the person I tell?

Ask obgyn online [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I've been married for 31/2 years and never got pregnant we've been trying but never have my doc told me I just had a miscarrige but I don't understand and need your help my last period was dec12 my period comes every 29days on jan2 I started to get brown spotting until jan9 a spot of red blood...

I need an obgyn in Chicago, IL [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am the mother of a four year old boy. Almost 2 years ago, after just arriving in Chicago from another state, I lost my second pregnancy, a baby boy at 20 weeks. I found out at my first appointment with my new doctor, so I was given a good amount of attention at the time. Since the...

View more questions Search