Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kyliekbeck Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2010, 06:16 AM
    (strengh) or (courage) in sanskrit can someone help me
    I am wanting a tattoo saying (strengh) or (courage) in sanskrit can someone help translate into sanskrit writing please.. thank you
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Oct 26, 2010, 07:44 AM

This website will give you a start in translating:

Free Online Tattoo Translations to Sanskrit, Hindi & Marathi for Names, Words, Sentences

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there any strengh in motion to dismiss due to state soventry and eleventh emendmen [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I was given the right to sue by the federal gov against the state since I am a state employee. It is a very very sensitive civil issue but my problem is the AG who represent my job is trying to motion to dismiss based on state soventry and the eleventh amendment I live in PA and work in NY. i...

I don't have the courage. [ 4 Answers ]

I'm from Greece so you may find my text a bit wrong... but anyway... Im 15 years old and I'm in love with a girl 15 years old too... we are at the same class but she is in another classroom.A year before I argued with a friend of mine and then he told her that I'm in love with her... She didn't...

How do I get the courage? [ 10 Answers ]

I have been dating this guy for a yr and 8 months... the thing is, he is a compleat to me. Always puts me down, yells at me, makes me cry myself to sleep, basically makes me depressed... I want to leave him but I can't seem to do it... a part of me can't leave him. I need help:(

I just can't get the courage! [ 2 Answers ]

I have a boyfriend and have been with him just over two months, the second week we had been together I gained the courage to kiss him properly... but not with tungs if you know what I mean. I felt like I did really badly when I kissed him and can't gain the courage to do it again... Help!! What can...

View more questions Search