Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LUNAGODDESS Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Dec 15, 2006, 08:45 AM
    I certainly see your point because at times I find myself being a lot more forward and blunt in my answers. I don't mean to be but sometimes that is what it takes.
    My professional tells me that your point is good:p ( happy, funny smile)
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Dec 15, 2006, 09:21 AM
    "Good thread, Joe. Something we all need to consider and be aware of. Balance and moderation in all things."

I agree, very good thread. It helps to put us all on the same page. We all have our own views and opinions but I find it a little reassuring to get some validation from time to time from the 'old timers'. If you know what I mean.
    SINGLE4 Posts: 189, Reputation: 33

Dec 15, 2006, 10:22 AM
    It is funny that you started this post because I have received and sent PM's regarding frustration about posts being repititious. (Especially "Relationships"). (I am sure I was probably one of those idiots when I came to AMHD in September of this year). I believe I've gotten a thicker skin because of this site though. So everyone here should know that sometimes when you don't think you have gotten through to somebody... you actually very well may have! (Hey... I quit my "friend with benefits" because of the negative responses from this place... Lol. That was a good change in my life.

I do understand that people may not have anyone to talk to and are just needing to vent which seems logical. But when we get negative responses back from the "postees"... that is when I really get frustrated. A lot of times they seem to contradict what they originally posted. (Aaaahhhhh!! )

P.S. -- Thanks Joe for keeping us updated on pictures of the "Little Guy"! Sooo Cute!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 15, 2006, 10:28 AM
    Uugghh, I get frustrated too. Especially with Implantation Bleeding. I have NEVER heard so much of it before. There are quite a few threads devoted to that subject, yet they still wonder if they are experiencing it.

Sheesh, all I can do is post my Announcement.

Great way to vent Joe. ;)
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 15, 2006, 01:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by SINGLE4
    I believe I've gotten a thicker skin because of this site though.
    That is extremely true. One needs a pretty thick skin to survive sites like these.
    LUNAGODDESS Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Dec 17, 2006, 06:17 AM
    I just shed my skin the other day... hopes this new one does the trick :p ;) :rolleyes:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are You Pregnant Or Think You Are? Have Questions? Post New Questions Here.. [ 21 Answers ]

Hi and welcome to the forum. If you think you might be pregnant, or are pregnant, post your questions here, as the other thread is getting so large that it's hard to keep them organized. Also, if you are a teen and have questions and/or fears, let us know and we'll help as best as we can, or find...

Guys: Are You Annoyed? [ 10 Answers ]

Are guys annoyed by loud girls? Do all guys want girls that are strictly quiet and reserved?

Several questions [ 3 Answers ]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1. What component is present in every part of a loop, such as one That involves proteins producing energetic molecules from sugar? A. Raw materials C. Energy absorption B. Energy release D. Information 2. If...

Three questions... [ 6 Answers ]

I've read through just about every question posted trying to find information on Daschund pregnancies. What I've found is not any help at all! The reason being is that we have only had our dog for just about a month now. We got her through some people who had picked up the abandoned dogs... the...

View more questions Search