Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rosella123654 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2006, 07:43 PM
    Why are my brests leaking milk
    Why are my breasts leaking milk but my pregnancy tests come out neggative?? And I have all the symptoms of being pregnant but I haven't missed a period yet I'm not supposed to get it for a ntoehr week..? :confused:
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Dec 14, 2006, 07:48 PM
    I would get a blood test to confirm whether you are pregnant or not. Sometimes HCG levels are lower at the beginning which makes a blood test more acurate. Also women who have been pregnant even a short time, (miscarried) will produce liquid.

Joe
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Dec 14, 2006, 07:49 PM
    You will also need to get yourself examined to see if there are any other medical problems that actually can cause leakage. Please get a list of your symptoms and bring them to a doctor.

Joe
    cani Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2006, 01:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rosella123654
    why are my breasts leaking milk but my pregnancy tests come out neggative??? and i have all the symptoms of bein pregnant but i havent missed a period yet im not suposed to get it for a ntoehr week....??????????:confused:
    UR Pregnant U CAN GET UR PERIOD UP TO 9 MONTHS DUHHH
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Dec 18, 2006, 01:28 PM
    cani, she said her pregnancy tests are coming out negative. She's wondering why they are leaking if her tests are negative. Her period isn't late yet, yet she is having symptoms. It's a legitimate question. Your reply was a bit harsh don't you think?the purpose of this site is to help people. Not make them feel dumb 4asking.
    Depressed in MO Posts: 571, Reputation: 94

Dec 18, 2006, 01:41 PM
    Are you sure it's actually breast milk?It may not be pregnancy at all. I've had liquid come out of my breasts, was not milk. I was not pregnant either.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bananas and milk [ 32 Answers ]

I just had this weird memory of my bio mom feeding me a chopped up banana in a bowl, sprinkled with sugar and milk poured over it, like cold cereal except minus the cereal. I've never eaten this as a teen or an adult, and I forgot all about it until just now. Is this something that other people eat...

Breasts leaking milk why? [ 14 Answers ]

Hi my breasts are leaking milk and I don't know why I'm not sure if I'm preg's or not till next week when my period is due. If I'm not pregnant why are my boobs leaking is this normal? My youngest daughter is 5 yrs so its been a while since they have been in use. Lol:)

How much sugar is in milk? [ 12 Answers ]

How many grams of sugar does an 8 ounce glass of milk provide?

Which milk rottens faster soy milk or cow milk and why [ 1 Answers ]

Which milk rottens faster soy milk or cow milk and why?

Cats and milk [ 2 Answers ]

In the 1950's I remember that we used to feed our pet cat milk or cream (if they were lucky) almost exclusively. That was thought to be what they ate, and we had several cats that lived for years on cow's milk. Now my cat won't touch milk and I read that cat's are generally lactose intolerant...

View more questions Search