abubakarisiaka Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2010, 02:03 AM
    I want to know the Regular computer programs
    Just a quick question.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2010, 02:07 AM
    Hi, abubakarisiaka!

What do you mean by "regular computer programs" and what is it that you want to know about them, please?

Thanks!
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jul 8, 2010, 03:25 PM

Most normal PC's have an OS to operate in and a word processor of some kinf along with a browser to get on the net. Other then that and the programs that come with the OS the rest is up to you.
    allinvege Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Jul 9, 2010, 09:41 AM
    It depends on whether you have a Mac or PC and what you're looking to do with your computer. All computers come with an operating system (the core that makes the computer work) and other software built in that do a variety of things. Most have an internet program (Internet Explorer for PC or Safari for Mac). They'll also have a word processor (Microsoft Works or Microsoft Word for PC, or iWork on Macs). There's also usually chat programs that come installed or photo programs. Ultimately, you can decide what you want to use your PC for and you pick out the programs you want for yourself. Most common software that many people use can be found in retail stores, more obscure stuff can be googled.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

AP or regular? [ 4 Answers ]

Is it better to get a "B" or "C" in AP English or an "A" in regular English?

How to change rar programs into zip programs [ 5 Answers ]

I would like to ask how can I change the rar files into a zip files in my PC and then move then to my phone because my phone is not accepting any rar file and I would like to download some programs as the unidictionary and a recorder without peeb so please help meeeeeeeee.

Have regular periods [ 1 Answers ]

What are some ways that I can make my periods more regular?

Regular Expressions [ 1 Answers ]

I use a program called The Regex Coach which usually allows me to hack out regex expressions but I'm having a tough time with this one. Here's the line... I have about 50-60K of these to parse in each file and 3 files total. Diesel,None,None,None,DTH,6,"00,111",4,No,0.92811,"33,321.00", YES...

Programs hang the computer when left alone [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: when I download a program or install it and it takes awhile, and then asks to reboot(giving me the button to press to do that) it has a problem about doing that very thing especially when I say - walked away from the machine (while it was doing its install or checking) for 15 minutes or...

View more questions Search