Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JasmineLOVE105 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2006, 07:27 PM
    How can I heal...
    How can I heal my broken heart? My heart has been broken for the 5th time now. Every time I go out with someone then get feelings for him, he will dump me. How can I move on and find someone who won't hurt me? Should I still date?
    aqua@home Posts: 565, Reputation: 107

Dec 14, 2006, 08:17 PM
    How old are you? I'm not sure that it matters but according to some of your other posts, I think you are quite young. If this is true, please realize that most of these people you will never see again after high school. I would suggest enjoying dating and just having fun. Get to know people and figure out exactly what you want in a parter. Just relax and be yourself. When someone gets to know you and care for you, they won't hurt you, at least not intentionally. Good luck.
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2006, 08:27 PM
    You went out with a guy for a week!! Get over it.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 14, 2006, 09:59 PM
    From your other posts I gather you get deep feelings very easily. It might be better if you just enjoyed yourself and have a good time and leave those feelings at home. High school should be enjoyed because lets face it the boys are too young to get to deep with and its not worth the drama, go for fun and let the love find you when your ready. A week is not love.
    vijeshnair Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2006, 10:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JasmineLOVE105
    How can I heal my broken heart? My heart has been broken for the 5th time now. Every time I go out with someone then get feelings for him, he will dump me. How can I move on and find someone who wont hurt me? Should I still date??
    I would suggest you to leave aside of searching a boyfriend around the world ,the better way to get the your mr right imagine five time in day think all the features in him like he should be handsome ,prosperous , etc. do not waste your time in silly things
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Dec 14, 2006, 10:36 PM
    I agree with Tal - no surprise there! LOL Deep feelings for high school girls used to fill pages and pages of their diaries-- maybe Santa will bring one for you this Christmas! Wear the social scene lightly Jasmine. You are making a heavy go of it unnecessarily. Lots of time later for the heavy, deep and real stuff, trust me! There used to be a song in the sixties by Donovan (sorry I AM an aging hippy and can't help it) that was popular with a cosmetic line even and later covered by Srah McLachlan. One haunting line is sung over and over... "wear your love like heaven." How it sounds is how you should be... easy, breezy, floating... wear it lightly. For now. Okay?
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Dec 15, 2006, 03:28 AM
    Jasmine,

You're young, sweetie. Go and enjoy yourself. And try not to take life so seriously. It can be a lot of fun.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to heal anal fissure? [ 49 Answers ]

I understand that fissures in this area can take weeks to heal, but every time defecation occurs, the old wound is opened again. The only way to avoid reopening the wound is to not defecate and not eat, but it's impossible to avoid eating for weeks. Does anyone know if there anything that can be...

How Long To Heal? [ 1 Answers ]

How long does it take to heal from a broken shoulder? How long does it take to recover from a collarbone fracture? Clavicle fractures should heal completely within 12 weeks, but the pain usually subsides within a few weeks. Often patients are back to full activities before 12 weeks has passed,...

View more questions Search