Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    braNDY1277 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2010, 10:59 PM
    Drem husband has baby
    What does it mean when you drem a chubby woman with new baby knock on your door and tells you baby's your husbands
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 7, 2010, 11:00 PM

It means you had a dream. Nothing more.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jul 7, 2010, 11:08 PM

Maybe the dream is telling you you're pregnant!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My husband does not want to have a baby right now but I do [ 3 Answers ]

My husband does not want to have a baby right now but I very much want to and feel it is the right time. We have been together for 2 years and we are doing great, I have a 6 year old girl from a previous relation and he loves her very much, he is an amazing father. Everything inside me tells me I...

My husband had baby with my friend [ 6 Answers ]

Four and a half years ago my husband had an one night stand with a very close friend of mine stacy, only I didn't know until she showed up at our door with a baby 4 months old. Claiming that nolan was the father. ( nolan is my husband) I knew she was pregnant since I was pregnant as well and we...

My husband has a baby by another woman [ 44 Answers ]

Help! After my husband confessed to an affair when he found out she was pregnant and was keeping the baby, I still decided to TRY to work things out. How should his communication with her be handled. Normally, after an affair the obvious is to cut all ties with the mistress, but in this case...

I want another baby and my husband does not. [ 8 Answers ]

My husband and I usually agree on most big things in our lives. However, our son is now 3 and I am thinking that I want another baby. My husband does not... at all. He loves being able to concentrate on one child. So do I, but I think I will regret later on that we only had 1 child. How do you...

Baby,not by husband. [ 3 Answers ]

I've been married for almost three years but my husband and I have been separated that whole time except for three months.ive had a boyfriend through almost the whole separation.well,I ended up pregnant and I just recently had my baby.on the birth certificate I didn't put a fathers name because I...

View more questions Search