Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JasmineLOVE105 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2006, 07:09 PM
    My friends who's a girl...
    My friend Shelby likes me. In a way that she wants to grab my and do other stuff with me. It's scary. How can I tell her in a nice way that I don't like her like that?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Dec 14, 2006, 07:16 PM
    Uhm, I do not like you that way. Please understand I just want to be friends. That is it.
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2006, 07:17 PM
    Be firm and tell her flat out that it distrubs you when she does that. If she does it again you will consider it a betrayal of trust to your friendship.
    lexielexs Posts: 37, Reputation: 2

Dec 14, 2006, 07:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JasmineLOVE105
    My friend Shelby likes me. In a way that she wants to grab my and do other stuff with me. It's scary. How can I tell her in a nice way that I dont like her like that?
    Just tell her that you are good friends and stuff and here's a sentence just 2 get you started:
    Be like "I like you and everything and we're good friend, but I don't feel comfortable with the things you do and like I really hope you understand."
    Say sonething like that but in your own way
    I really hope I helped in a little bit
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 14, 2006, 10:02 PM
    Touch me again and I'll slap the h### out of you, and keep smiling. No body should touch someone like that and get away with it. Forget nice.
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Dec 14, 2006, 10:19 PM
    Next time she touches you... scream COOTIES real loud and look a bit psycho! :eek: No, LOL just kidding. I get a little goofy after midnight. Sorry :o Find a time when you can approach her privately and tell her you need her help with a serious concern you have. When you have her attention simply say, I need you to keep your hands to yourself please. It makes me uncomfortable. And let her answer and go from there. If necessary, mention how you are friends and you thought maybe she didn't know how you felt so you thought you better tell her since you are counting on her understanding. Nice and diplomatic, okay?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Who's sings this song... or name of song [ 3 Answers ]

Song for the early 80's... love song... lyrics I remember... I knew that there was nothing I wanted to do but spend my life with you... I want to hold you in my arms and tell you what I want to do...

Who's the dad ? [ 10 Answers ]

Ok so this is probably going to make me look bad but read my story. So I was on and off with this guy for almost 3 years. We have probably had intercourse over 1000 times. We were huge sex addicts. Well throughout the 3 years he was always cheating on me and with my friends mostly. It was horrible...

How do you report someone who's here illegally [ 7 Answers ]

Can you still report someone who's here illegally, even if they got married?:confused: I know someone that was here for numerous years on a school VISA but was working. He recently got married, but he asked me for a year to marry him because he didn't want to get deported. Then after I broke up...

Who's sings and title of this song? [ 1 Answers ]

How can I find out who sings a song and what its called?. its older and its christian..

Who's this is [ 7 Answers ]

Okay what do you do when a parent who tried to kill you as a child and you haven't seen them since you were a kid and this person just pops up out of the blue saying they want to see you? What if you don't care to ever talk to this person again or is it best to just scream at her?

View more questions Search