Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    addia2007 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2010, 08:36 PM
    Help paying for school
    I am a 37 year old single mom, and I want to become a certified electrician, can anyone tell me where to apply for help paying for my schooling and if there are any good online schools for that. Thank You
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2010, 12:58 AM
    Hi, addia2007!

Are there any community colleges around where you're located, please?

For what you're wanting to become, hands-on training would really be the best. Also, most educational institutions have some kind of way of applying for financial assistance.

Thanks!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 8, 2010, 01:01 AM

Any vocational schools in your area? Most schools have a financial aid office to help with this.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 27, 2010, 05:37 PM

First this is not something you want to do online. You will want a hands on training from an accredited tech school.
    You will have access to federal or state programs for loans and grants.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What if a brother puts the deed to a honme he has been paying for and paying all the [ 2 Answers ]

Can a brother put his brother on a deed without his knowledge? And if so, what if the brother does not want to be on the deed?

Modification in Massachusetts ~ paying for 2 and 1 no longer in school [ 3 Answers ]

I have been divorced for 16 years, both of us have remarried and I have 2 additional children with current wife. My ex has no additional children and her financial situation has greatly improved although she only works PT. What can I expect from the courts on a modification to get support...

How can you graduate high school quick without paying for it [ 3 Answers ]

Is there a way that is cheap to graduate high school?

Single mom trying to paying for school [ 2 Answers ]

I live in East Texas. I have a baby due in 6 weeks. I want to start going to college in the spring but need help paying for school. What is available for me?

View more questions Search