Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    renee310 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2010, 12:12 PM
    Download to MP3
    Can you please help me learn hopw to download music on my mp4 player that I just got I do not know how to transfer music to my mp4 player
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 7, 2010, 03:17 PM

First its not a good idea to piggyback your question on someone else's. This can lead to confusion. You should start a new thread. So I've moved your question to its own thread.

Did you read the instructions that came with it? Generally you connect the MP3 to a USB port on your PC. The MP3 player will appear as another drive on your system. You just drag and drop the MP3s from your PC to the MP3.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to download music from YouTube to a eclipse mp3 player [ 3 Answers ]

I just what to now how to download muic from YouTube on my eclipse mp3

Mp3 player download instructions/delstar [ 0 Answers ]

I have a delstar ds216 mp3player.when I turn it on it displays (loading)in the window I cannot get it to do anything

Can I download MP4 music on my Delstar MP3 player? [ 4 Answers ]

My Delstar MP3 player will play my MPEG type of audio files however the MPEG-4 audio files won't play. Does this player only play MPEG audio files

Mp3 free download [ 1 Answers ]

Hi,in which website I can download a lot of free mp3 songs?

How do I download music on my delstar mp3/mp4 player from my PC? [ 1 Answers ]

How do I download music on my delstar mp3/mp4 player from my PC? The directions are very difficult to understand. I can not find any user instructions online. Is there anyone who can help me.:confused:

View more questions Search