Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    webslinger_94 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2010, 08:42 AM
    My best friend and I have a weird relationship..
    All right this is kind of long... lol
    My friend Chelsey lives across the street from me, and we are very close friends. She had an abusive boyfriend and I really like her but she doesn't think that I can handle her (she has some issues from her abusive ex)and she says that she doesn't want to hurt me because she likes to have fun. I know I can deal with her problems and I honestly think that we would have enough "fun" where she wouldn't have a need to mess around behind my back. She tells me that I'm a really sweet guy and she really cares about me and a little part of her wants to give me a chance but she wants to try and cope with her problems from her previous relationship first. We hang out literally every night and one night about a month or two ago we made out, and I could tell she really liked it, and we would make out all the time after that and she always teases me and puts her hand by my d**k or something like that but it never went farther than that. But then one night we were watching a movie and she said her back was sore so being the nice guy that I am I gave her a back rub and when I was done she pulled on my shirt and brought me closer to her face and we started to make out and then I moved my arm and she grabbed it and put it on her vagina, and I fingered her and then she wanted to have sex so we had sex but I kind of messed it up because I came after only like 5 minutes of sex. I felt pathetic about it so I talked to her about it and she said it was no big deal, but I knew she was upset about it and so it kept bugging me and I would always bring up the fact that I knew that it bothered her and we got into a big fight. We sorted everything out and we are still very close best friends but we get into little arguments all the time now and I can tell that she wants to have sex again but she doesn't want it to ruin everything this time if I mess it up again. I really need help with this I don't know what to do!! The reason why we get into arguments most of the time is because she says that I'm almost exactly like her ex and it makes me mad when she compares me to that low life. I don't know what I should do, should we try to have a relationship? I can talk to her about anything so whatever advice I can get would be very helpful.
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Jul 7, 2010, 08:49 AM

Could I ask what age you both are please?
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Jul 7, 2010, 08:51 AM

How old are you both please?

Jul 7, 2010, 04:33 PM
    Comment on redhed35's post

Jul 7, 2010, 04:34 PM
    Comment on jmjoseph's post
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 8, 2010, 07:53 PM

You are two 16 year olds experimenting with each others bodies, and neither of you knows enough to tell the other what, and how to do anything.

No relationship, since your just friends playing with each others bodies, and had better get facts before you screw up, and have more to argue than just about how to do it to each other, like making babies.

That's what sex can lead to, and disease.

I urge you to get educated about sex, and take the right steps to protect each other, and yourselves.

A real education and not just heresy from another dumb teen ager. Read a book, or talk to a trusted responsible adult.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2010, 08:00 PM

Good lord, please please please tell me you used a condom so that in a month, I don't see the "this girl I messed around with could be pregnant" post...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it me or is my friend weird? [ 1 Answers ]

This is going to sound weird, but ever get that gut feeling something isn't right? My friend has some pretty messed up dreams. She dreams of the devil all the time and demons and what have you. She is the only child out of 6 who lived her mother had tons of miscarriages. She would bring up the...

A girl I like, her relationship seems weird [ 5 Answers ]

I'm 22 and I had feeling for this girl but never told her how I felt and now she started dating one of my good friends and he knew how I felt about her. But after they started dating I got up the guts to tell her how I feel and she said I should have told her that a few days ago. Which strikes me...

Help me. Weird relationship [ 14 Answers ]

OK so here's the thing.. My best friend is finding it really hard to break up with here boyfriend... I've giving here advice but she won't listen so she want to post on here ... Sam here.. I'm dating a guy called mark.. been together a long tym.. I'm nli 16 and I'm off on holiday with...

Weird relationship. [ 12 Answers ]

Hey everybody! So I have this werid situation... this guy who's like 24 (im20) has a girlfriend... but we hung out in the summer and hooked up or whatever... so he's bak from school now and wants to hook up again. But I feel bad since he has a girlfriend now. But he came over and one thing led...

Weird Friend [ 2 Answers ]

This guy that's my friend, Travis, (ex boyfriend)... Lately, he's been kind of weird... He says if I go out with someone that he'll go out with someone that likes him.. n being honest NOT many girl LIKE him.. because of his looks and I feel very sorry for him... but he's so.. sweet but he...

View more questions Search