Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MRODY Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2010, 11:36 PM
    Hunter Ceiling Fan - replacement Fan and Light Control Capacitor Model # 27185-060
    I need this replacement part (part number 84368-060) and do not know where to locate one. I have looked on web sites to no avail. Any ideas??
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Jul 7, 2010, 02:35 PM

Hunter Fan - Ceiling Fans, Air Purifiers, Humidifiers, Thermostats, call their 800 number.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Installing a hunter ceiling fan & light control to operate my fan w/light [ 3 Answers ]

I just replace my kitchen light with a new ceiling fan w/light. I now was going to try to install my hunter ceiling fan & light control switch. The switch has a black, blue and red wire w/green ground. The wall outlet has a black, red and white wire with ground. I just wasn't sure which wires...

Want to purchase Hunter ceiling fan & light control (p/n 84368-060) [ 4 Answers ]

Where can I buy a Hunter celing Fan and light control model # 27185-060, part # 84368-060? My existing unit is burned out due power line surge. Please note that the remote control, which has the same model number as shown above, seems to be fine. Thank You. Bhagwan Samyal

Hunter ceiling fan Remote control replacement. [ 22 Answers ]

This is driving me nuts. OK I know where the b and w wires go from the fan to the receiver also the " one " that says light out " which is red. What I have left on the receiver is Fan out and Common out. From the fan there is a brown wire by its self and a bundle with red, yel, gray,...

Hunter ceiling fan remote control replacement [ 5 Answers ]

I was given a replacement remote/reciever at Lowe's. Some kid told me it would work. I ohmed out the motor which has two windings (pink to yellow and red to grey). I paralelled the two windings with the new receiver output and neutral. The fan doesn't run as fast as it did before. The winding ohmed...

View more questions Search