Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LunarBlue Posts: 88, Reputation: 10

Dec 14, 2006, 04:43 PM
    Law and Order CI question
    Okay.
    We were watching these previews of CI and we saw this clip of Vincent D' ofrino (sp) dancing in a mail man like outfit. If anyone could tell us what episode that was, it would be great!

Thanks
    dittttka Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2006, 12:39 AM
    I'm almost sure it was the opener this year... might have been last year's opener. It only shows the part for 5 sec. at the beginning of the show as they are scoping out some house. He's acting mentally challenged and walks up to the house... hope that helps.
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Dec 23, 2006, 04:25 PM
    Vincent D' onofrio plays Detective Robert Goren on Law and Order: CI. So are you sure it was him in the mail man outfit?
    dittttka Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2006, 12:57 AM
    Yeah I think I know what your talking about but maybe not... is it the one wear he's dressed kind of like bike messenger or mailman and he's acting retarded in the preview... making weird sounds with his mouth... kinda shifting back and forth?
    LunarBlue Posts: 88, Reputation: 10

Dec 24, 2006, 06:20 AM
    I did find the name of the show on another forum. Thanks a lot though for looking.
    I even found the clip on youtoe under Bobby GOren dance.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

California Law Question... [ 11 Answers ]

We recently moved to California and rented a car from Enterprise. We thot we put on insurance but it was not "full coverage". We only found this out after an accident. We were told to check the credit card we used but they say they don't offer insurance anymore. We wondered if we were in...

Question about modifying a visitation order? [ 22 Answers ]

Hi there. I have a question in regards to modifying a visitation order. My ex right now has reasonable and liberal visitation. He is an over the road truck driver and pops in and out of town whenever. He does give me notice but I have attempted many times to try to talk to him about coming to some...

View more questions Search