Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PPNNRJ Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2010, 08:41 PM
    Vaginal discharge.
    What's wrong if your discharge is white and have kind of stringy?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 6, 2010, 10:43 PM

If you have a discharge that's white and stringy, with no odor b ecause this signifies infection, it may mean nothing at all other then your vaginal walls are cleaning themselves which necessarily happens. That's why women should never use vaginal douches of any kind as it disrupts the natural Ph of this area.

Here is a website that will explain everything you ever wanted to know about this subject. If my link doesn't work,you have to cut and paste.
    Womenshealth.about.com/... /vaginaldischarg1/... /vaginaldischarg
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 6, 2010, 11:36 PM

How old are you honey?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vaginal Discharge [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone help..? Used condoms for nearly a year, now after a few months of not I'm getting a discharge- yellow but sometimes looks white. Neither of us are sleeping around 100%. Sometimes a slight itch and sometimes it burns a little Can't get to a doc until Thursday so wondering if anyone...

Vaginal discharge [ 2 Answers ]

I have a thick white discharge from my vagina it has a smell but its not fishy and it don't hurt when I urinate it is just the discharge. Can you help

Vaginal discharge [ 1 Answers ]

I am 26 and I have a 4 yrs old and my husband and I have a long distant relationship for 3 years now and I came off the birth control 2 years ago from being on them for 8 years and we've been trying to conceive from ever since but no such luck. I started taking the Fertilitea which has in Vitex...

View more questions Search