Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abdullahkhan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2010, 06:39 PM
    I have wrinkles under my eyes?
    I'm 25 but I have wrinkles under my eyes please show me better cream I well be really appreciate from you guys thanks
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2010, 01:39 PM

Are you in the sun a lot? Do you squint a lot?

Unless you want to go to a cosmetic surgeon, your best bet is to keep the area moisturized (products with Retinol or green tea work well), drink plenty of water, and eat healthy foods.
    lJ. Posts: 446, Reputation: 21

Jul 15, 2010, 02:34 PM

Get enough sleep and drink enough water! That contributes to healthy skin there. Be careful what you put there, because the skin under the eye is extremely sensitive. Use sunscreen a lot, and wear sunglasses maybe to even more protect that skin. Don't pull at the skin, that can increase the risk of wrinkles and fine lines there. Use an under eye cream definitely from any age, try revlon or pro-x! Look into some, and ask your dermatologist. Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm 25 with wrinkles under my eyes, and need info on an anti-aging cream that works! [ 11 Answers ]

I'm 25 years old and already started to get wrinkles under my eyes. They are tolerable but when I smile I look horrible. I've been using a couple anti-aging serums but they aren't working. How much does Botox cost and how often do you have to get it done? Is there a really good anti-aging...

Which causes more Wrinkles [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I was wondering, does facial expressions cause more wrinkles than sun damage? If sun damage is the number one cause of wrinkles, would avoiding the sun everyday prevent 90% of wrinkles assuming you have a healthy diet and you get exercise.

Wrinkles around the eyes area [ 2 Answers ]

I am worried about the wrinkles which have already started appearing around my eyes, despite the fact that I am only 25! I normally have dry skin.What should I do, or what kinds of masks should I apply?

I don't want wrinkles! [ 5 Answers ]

I am 25, and I just started getting those little lines under and in the outer corners of my eyes. Everyone says that there's nothing there, but I see it! I started getting really fine lines on my forehead, too. I have always taken really good care of my skin, I learned the value of it from...

View more questions Search