Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tstratus40 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2010, 04:18 PM
    Antobitics for kittens
    What kind of antibotic can be given to a 9 week old kitten with and eye infection?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 6, 2010, 04:18 PM

The kind your vet prescribes.
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Jul 6, 2010, 10:50 PM

Only your vet will be able to help you. Sometimes an eye infection is a symptom of something more serious, so you really should take the baby to the vet.
    shintao Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2010, 12:27 AM
    Comment on hheath541's post
    I like your answer. I just want to point out when a couple of my kittens had eye infections, I used the warm water terry cloth to clean and neosporin under the eye lid. Those infections cleared in about 4 days without adverse affects.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My kittens [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I Have 5 Five Week Old Kittens Im Looking After, Or Should I Say My Cat Gypsy Is. Anyway I Was Wondering If U Could Help Me As I Don't Know Much About Kittens Because Ivenever Had A Fmale Cat That's Had Babies. How 2 Feed Them At What Age, When Can They Go 2 Good Homes, When Do I Get There...

How many kittens? [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter's cat has just had it's first season... She is very excited about her cat having kittens and wants to know... How many kittens does a cat normally have in her first litter? Please help as I just don't know the answer.

Kittens [ 5 Answers ]

I just got a six week old kitten and was wondering if I can give it a bath. I know I can't use flea shampoos on her but was wondering if its safe yet to bathe her? She came from a pet store and she smells a little. I used a flea comb on her and wiped her with a damp rag but didn't seem to do...

Kittens [ 5 Answers ]

I recently found a stray cat and 4 kittens under my shed... we have been feeding her and have now moved her inside the shed with her kittens,she is now friendly and very happy.I have not noticed any bowel movements from the kittens and they are 3 weeks old... should I be worried? Kori

Kittens! [ 4 Answers ]

How can I make sure my kittens are going to good homes?

View more questions Search