Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bobwww Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2006, 03:24 PM
    '04 Accord dashboard light problem
    The dashboard light on my '04 Honda Accord EX is really dim or nonexistent. I can't read my clock or radio. The only lights I see in the center part of the dash are those for the different vent configuration buttons. If anybody has any ideas I sure would appreciate them.
    kworrell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2006, 03:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bobwww
    The dashboard light on my '04 Honda Accord EX is really dim or nonexistent. I can't read my clock or radio. The only lights I see in the center part of the dash are those for the different vent configuration buttons. If anybody has any ideas I sure would appreciate them.
    Check to see if there is a dimmer button on the side next to your dash board and adjust it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

92 accord oil light blinks [ 9 Answers ]

92 Accord LX with 166,000 mi. Well maintained (oil and filter changed every 4000 or less) The oil light began flashing tonight and went off at first when RPM reached over 1000. As the ride progressed (2 miles) the light remained on. The oil level is fine. What is making the light flash?

Honda accord lx sport light flashes [ 2 Answers ]

I have a honda accord lx 2.2 automatic. The sport light flashes on the dash constantly. The car has great power when you first take off and once it hits second gear it just muggs out no power does anyone know what this could be thanks.

2003 Accord Trunk Light [ 1 Answers ]

I haven't had any problem with the radio lighting but my trunk light went out, I replaced the tiny bulb, and it still doesn't work. I tried reviewing the manual to determine where the fuse my be but the manual covers the fuses for every light BUT the trunk light. Does anyone know which fuse number...

92 accord Head light [ 1 Answers ]

I have to replace the whole pass. Side Head light assembely because of hole in lens. Can't figure out how it comes out of the car? There will be an extra lump of cole in your stocking this Christmas if you can help. Thanks in advance. Steve...

94 Honda Accord - Dashboard Lights [ 1 Answers ]

Even though my dashboard is lit up, the gauge needles including speedometer are not. You can't see how fast you are going or even the gas tank level. What causes this?

View more questions Search