Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jibril Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2010, 01:06 PM
    I need to scholarship freely
    I will have after 10 my first BSc in computer science and information technology. To deal more in this filled so I want to have scholarship specially in data communication and Networking for computer communication. So help me'
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 6, 2010, 01:08 PM
    Hi, jibril!

Normally, people will apply to where they want to go to school to see if they qualify for a scholarship or some kind of financial aid.

Do you know where you want to go to school, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Frigidaire dryer drum not turning freely [ 0 Answers ]

The drum in my frigidaire dryer still works, but the drum is difficult to turn by hand. Do I need to lubricate it? Clean out something blocking the turning? Just ignore it?

The right auger on Murray 624804x79 spins freely [ 1 Answers ]

The right auger on my snowblower spins freely. The left side works fine. Is this an easy enough fix? Manuals available? Are there repair guides that I could look at?

Freely falling objects question [ 2 Answers ]

Initial velocity of zero to a stone has been left to a well.moved down 4.7 seconds after falling tone is heard.sound speed 340m / s is, according to the level of the water wells at the beginning of the vertical distance to find?

Water flows freely at night, but stops entirely during the day [ 3 Answers ]

I live in Africa, so my situation may be a little different than most, but the same laws of nature apply here, so maybe someone can help. I live on the 2nd floor of a 3-story building. We have a water tank on our roof which supplies water for the building. A pipe comes out of the tank, then forms...

Freely falling objects [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am having a lot of trouble finding out a formula for this problem: a baseball falling takes 4.0s to go the last 20meters before it smashes into the ground. What is the total height from which the baseball has fallen? I thought it would be something similar to y = Vot + 1/2 a*t^2 which...

View more questions Search