Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kerryAR Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2006, 02:51 PM
    Increased sex drive, pregnant?
    I was wondering if early pregnancy can increase your sex drive? I have been trying and last P was 18nov, I have had mild cramping and light headed recently. But more than anything I have to put it politly become exremely aroused! This is all day and night all the time. I am not able to shake the sensation off and even wake up from it in the night. This has been for about a 14days non stop. Its just so weird for me! What do you think? :p
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2006, 03:04 PM
    Some women do experience an increased sex drive when pregnant, and some women just the opposite. But it should not be taken as an absolute sign of pregnancy. I would wait until you miss your period and then test. Best of wishes, and keep us posted

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low sex drive [ 2 Answers ]

I am 34 and have been with my boyfriend for 4 yrs - the first 2 years our sex life was great but since then I have had zero sex drive and pain during sex. I am not on any meds, do not have children and do not have a high stress life - I love my boyfriend but just do not have any interest in having...

Sex drive... [ 5 Answers ]

THIS IS WHAT I NEED TO KNOW... can taking birth control lower your sex drive? My girl uses this excuse for not wanting tohave sex with me! is it true?? Help

What happened to the sex drive [ 12 Answers ]

I have been with my husband since I was 15 and he was my first. When we first started having sex everything was great and I was always in the mood. Ever since I had my first child I haven't been able to get in the mood and it has just about disappeared since my second child. We have tried...

Low sex drive - please help! [ 4 Answers ]

Me and my fiancé started having GREAT sex, very often! But now he does not want to have sex unless I "beg". He says, and I quote - "I just want to cuddle, and hold you. You just want to get laid." History - He is 38, I am 31. I am his first real Love, all his other women have been just sex...

Sex drive wanted! [ 17 Answers ]

Message Deleted

View more questions Search