Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chisoltd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2010, 04:35 AM
    A letter for change of payroll dates
    Hello All,
    I am currently in charge of a of establishing a consistent format for payroll for my church. We are a small church and have just hired our first full time staff person. We have been paying the musicians bi-weekly and would now like to pay everyone on the 15th and the 30th of the month. I need help with a letter that would state that. Thanks in advance.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jul 6, 2010, 05:55 AM

Just speak frankly and honestly. Follow this format and expand on each point briefly:
    1. We appreciate you
    2. We know that no one likes change but due to _____ we must change the payroll dates.
    3. State the new pay periods and payroll dates.
    4. Thank them for what they do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need a request letter for job change in my company? [ 2 Answers ]

Currently I am working a Warehouse assistant in a company but I am very intrested to work as a Sales man in same company.Can somebody compose sample request letter for my job change ? My key skills in sales : Greet customers Find out the customer's needs Describe a product's features and...

Payroll and Payroll Tax Expense on an Income Statement [ 2 Answers ]

Is the payroll expense on the Income Statement the gross amount of payroll? What I have seen so far is that it is the gross amount and then the payroll taxes are also listed. Isn't it doubling the amount of expense for the payroll taxes? Thanks for your help!

Payroll company witholding money from uncashed payroll check [ 1 Answers ]

I have a payroll check that is about four years old and the payroll company says that they are in no way obligated to reissue me a check, and that the escheat laws only apply to government office jobs but that is not true. Who would I contact to help me on this problem?

TX/Payroll/Change fm salary to hourly & reduced pay [ 4 Answers ]

Can an employer change payrate from salary to hourly at a reduced rate and only restrict that employee to hours approved from a work log & time clock that has to be submitted on a daily basis. Employer doesn't want to pay overtime but does pay OT for other employees. No one else has to sumbit a...

Do doctors make mistakes about conception dates and due dates? [ 3 Answers ]

I don't understand, can doctors be wrong about conception dates and due dates?

View more questions Search