Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    turfmac007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2010, 12:42 AM
    How to avoid skin abraission during intercourse?
    During intercourse the skin of my penis gets abraissions and gets inflamed. Can you suggest a good ointment that will make the skin of my penis stronger to withstand the rigorous pressures of intercourse.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 6, 2010, 03:00 AM

You are probably having intercourse with your partner when she is not entirely naturally lubricated. Have her use KY Jelly or Astroglide before penetration and you will not have that problem. Or, you can be gentle, not so impatient and take time to get her completely aroused first. Another aspect is that she may not have the ability to self lubricate before intercourse.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is she trying to avoid me [ 4 Answers ]

My Best friend had recently broken up with her boyfriend. During the time she was struggling with her relationship, I helped dealing with lots of stress. She had decided to move to another state. Ever since she got back, I feel different about our friendship. First she has not answer my phone...

How to avoid pregnancy [ 2 Answers ]

How to avoid pregnancy?

How to avoid going through someone else? [ 2 Answers ]

Is it possible to have my 10 month year old son adopted by my fiancé without the consent of the biological father?

Avoid Sleeping [ 4 Answers ]

I used to work in night shifts Very often. When I continue in the day I feel sleepy. That affects my job badly. How can I avoid sleeping on such times. What food is advisable on such times.

Trying to avoid repossession [ 2 Answers ]

I am behind on my car loan due to the car breaking down shortly after purchasing it The tranmission was in need to be replace which proved to be quite expensive. In addition I lost several days of work while I had no car. Shortly after, the starter, heater, and now the fuel pump is in need of...

View more questions Search