Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Karin77 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2010, 10:05 PM
    What is the title of this song... I love eyou,I love you, ilove you, I'm always thinking
    The song goes: I love you, I love you, I love you, I'm always thinking of you, of you, of you. I'm in love with you...

I don't know the rest and wish I had all the words and tune.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jul 6, 2010, 11:03 AM

Old song or new song? Country or rock?
    CallofDutyQueen100 Posts: 80, Reputation: 4

Jul 10, 2010, 09:19 AM
    There's a thousand songs by different artists with those words so check out this website: http://lyrics.filestube.com/s/seems+like+i'm+always+thinking+of+you
    CallofDutyQueen100 Posts: 80, Reputation: 4

Jul 10, 2010, 09:36 PM
    no problem. OK this is random but how do you repost stuff?
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jul 11, 2010, 11:13 AM

Just go back up to the top of this page where it says ask a question
    Ask the same question again and let people know it's part of the old question, you're just adding somethimg to it. Hope I'm telling you right.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Thinking of movie title from the late 80's earl 90's. [ 1 Answers ]

What I remember is... There was once a wealthy girl and some how another she became a housemaid for a couple of rich people and had to work with two other maids and a guy... they basically taught her how to cook, wash dishes, and do laundry... etc.. . another part is they all went to the oldest...

Looking for the title and artist of this love song [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm looking for the title and artist of this love song, it's a duet between a man and a woman, the woman's voice sounds like Celine Dion but she's not anyway here are the lyrics, much help would be appreciated. :D Sitting here, waiting for love to comeback into my life(heart) ........... ...

Would love 2 know this song title and artist! [ 1 Answers ]

:eek: I have heard this song, don't know many of the words but some include: If you're cold, I'll give you my sweater-If you go bald, I'll buy you rogaine-I love the way you call me baby, you love me just the way I am... Thanks, Tracey

Would love 2 know this song title and artist! [ 1 Answers ]

I have heard this song, don't know many of the words but some include: If you're cold, I'll give you my sweater-If you go bald, I'll buy you rogaine-I love the way you call me baby, you love me just the way I am... Thanks, Tracey

Song title: I need your love? [ 1 Answers ]

Help me to identify the name of a dance song wich conteins the phrases: I need your love... and... sourround me with your love...

View more questions Search