Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mccrackenmom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2010, 08:54 PM
    English to Sankrit written translation
    I am wanting to get a tattoo and I know I want sanskrit writing. The quote I want isYou are my life now..
    Easton
    Preston
    If anyone can help. I need it to be perfect considering it will be permanent.
    Thanks so much.
    supriya _82 Posts: 241, Reputation: 24

Jul 9, 2010, 01:04 AM

Eas-ton would be
    Name:  easton.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  6.1 KB

Pres-ton would be
    Name:  preston.jpg
Views: 165
Size:  5.8 KB

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

English to Written Sanskrit Translation [ 3 Answers ]

Would someone be able to translate the sanskrit word so 'ham into written sanskrit? I would like to get a tattoo and have found it in a scanned english-sanskrit dictionary but am not able to print it out. Thank you very much Jillian

Translation english to sankrit [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for the sanskrit symbol for "No Judgment" I am getting it tatooed on my body; it is my companies name and is a movement that is coming soon to a passionately present generation near you.

Brother's (from english to sankrit) [ 0 Answers ]

Brother's

I really need a translation .engligh to sankrit [ 1 Answers ]

I want to get a tattoo which states "I can do all things through Christ" If its possible can you translate this to sankrit.. :-) Thank you in advance :)

Sankrit translation? [ 2 Answers ]

Heyyy everyone! :) 1. Wondering if anyone could give me the translation for "NO REGRETS" and "NO GOODBYES" in Sanskrit? 2. I have 6 tattoos and 5 piercings - I want my nose done next. Anyone have a good comparison to the pain of other piercings? Thanks in advance! :D

View more questions Search