Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chawmia Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2010, 08:14 PM
    Hi, I am so worried right now.I was supposed to Start my period on the 2nd
    You asked: Hi, I am so worried right now.I was supposed to Start my period on the 2nd of this month but instead I started spotting pink and peachy pink on the 30th of June.Then later on that night I started bleeding but I was only bleeding for three days which is odd because I am usually a 7 day.And my breast have been hurting real bad off and on.I sometimes throw up at night which seems very funny because this is just not me.If you know what's wrong with me can you please tell me.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 5, 2010, 08:22 PM

Are you sexually active? Have you taken a pregnancy test?
    chawmia Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2010, 09:46 PM
    Yes I am sexually active and not on birth control.I had took a pregnancy test too soon too even tell.But since then I have not and I don't have any idea if I am or not at this time.My breast start hurting of and on throughout the day and my whole body is like changing moods, tierdness, dizzy, nausiated and stomach cramps but only a threeday period which started light pinkish peachyish and that is not the normal for me.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 5, 2010, 10:59 PM

You will have to take another pregnancy test using first morning urine.

Remember that premenstrual symptoms and pregnancy symptoms can be identical.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I had my period a couple days late heavy the 2nd day and red spotting after period [ 1 Answers ]

I was 3 days late on my period the 1st day was light the 2nd day was heavy after that spottig red every once and a while brown it has now been 5 days my period only lasts for 3 days what should I think?heeelllp

Spotting during the time I was supposed to get my period [ 4 Answers ]

Hi out there um I had intercouse 3 weeks before my period was due and he did inside of me twice in that day and around the time I was supposed to get my period I started spotting light pink blood but it never showed up on the pantyliner or the pad only on the tissue which was this past Friday, but...

When I was supposed to get my period I got spotting 5 days later my period came what? [ 2 Answers ]

2 days before I was supposed to get my period I got spotting instead very light brownish and sometimes very pink spotting I only noticed it when I used the restroom I got it on and off for about 5 days now I got my actual period and it looks like its going to be a very heavy one what can this...

Spotting day that period is supposed to start? [ 1 Answers ]

I am in some serious need of help! I had my last period February 21st. I started spotting on March 22. The spotting lasted four days, until the 26th. A week and a half later still no period? I know it was spotting, or at least it wasn't a period. I wore tampons those four days because I was in...

View more questions Search