Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Spark227 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2010, 06:45 PM
    Middle School
    Hey! Well, my problemo is, At my middle school ( Which I have not entered) only gives us 2 minutes to get our stuff and go to class! Is that enough time??
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jul 5, 2010, 06:51 PM

I think most of the kids in the schools here just carry their back backs with them.

I also think if you get to school a few minutes early would be wise. Then you could put the things you need for half the day in your locker and carry what you need for the first part of the day.

It will all come together. Good Luck

Jul 5, 2010, 06:52 PM
    Comment on Kitkat22's post
    Thank u for the help, but they do not allow us with our bags...
    Uber Member

Jul 5, 2010, 06:57 PM

You probably need just to carry books and the supplies you need. My grandson has Algebra so he leaves it in the room in the supplies the teachers have. Then Science books and whatever supplies he needs.

Have you gotten your handbook yet? If not go online and find the school you are going to attend and read about what to expect.

You'll do great.

Jul 5, 2010, 07:15 PM
    Comment on Kitkat22's post
    Thank u so much! That was a ton of help! I will totally do that!
    Uber Member

Jul 5, 2010, 07:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitkat22 View Post
    You probably need just to carry books and the supplies you need. My grandson has Algebra so he leaves it in the room in the supplies the teachers have. Then Science books and whatever supplies he needs.

Have you gotten your handbook yet? If not go online and find the school you are going to attend and read about what to expect.

You'll do great.

You have a great year young man.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 5, 2010, 09:54 PM
    Hi, Spark227!

Are students even allowed to carry backpacks around during the school day where you're going to be attending school? At many schools, students aren't allowed to do that.

Also, if you're meaning that students will only be given two minutes between classes to do what they need to do, then if it's a school that's fairly sizable with multiple floor levels, then that's not enough time.

Are you sure about the information that you've read or heard about the two minute thing, please?

Thanks!
    pinkrosesmell Posts: 31, Reputation: 2

Aug 6, 2010, 08:42 AM

Well if you save talking with friends for lunch,or recces that's enough time.:)
    Uber Member

Aug 6, 2010, 08:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkrosesmell View Post
    well if you save talking with friends for lunch,or recces thats enough time.:)
    Wow... glad you're here!:)
    pinkrosesmell Posts: 31, Reputation: 2

Aug 6, 2010, 10:24 AM

Thanks lol
    Uber Member

Aug 6, 2010, 10:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkrosesmell View Post
    thx lol
    You're welcome.:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is is a poll for any middle school or high school kids about drugs? [ 6 Answers ]

What kind of drugs are being sold at your schools? How easy is it to get? Where are you from? This is a seriouse question I'm curiouse to no if it matters where you are from or if all schools are alike...

Middle School [ 3 Answers ]

A true poem about Middle school. Middle School is an intresting place full of style and wonder and grace like the way the teachers pick their nose or the way billy Joe flosses his toes the way they pack hairy gorrilas with the poor runts working on puberty or the rich ones stuck with people with...

Middle school [ 13 Answers ]

I am super siked and scared I mean come on older people making fun of me! That will ruen my reputation! Trust me I'm hot! Eny way what if everybody else hears the older people and start making fun of me to!:eek: I'm looking forward and not I've got mixed emotions!:rolleyes:

Middle School [ 3 Answers ]

:middle school it sucks if you like a boy and likes you back and your best friend likes him and he likes her back they would get mad at u and never can be friends because of that what can I do? If you have been liking him 4 5 years should I go with him or say no:confused: I am so confused about...

Middle school [ 7 Answers ]

I want to know what middle school is like I'm starting aug 27 and the coutsler said we don't have lockers. Help :confused:

View more questions Search