Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MICHAELSMITHsr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2010, 05:19 PM
    Passport and visa renewal fees for ghana africa.
    Just a quick question.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 5, 2010, 05:24 PM

Less than 300 US dollars. They are the largest area for dating fraud. If you got a email from someone saying they love you, don't believe it.

Just Google Ghana and dating fraud and see what you get.
    People lose 1000's every day.

First they want 1000 or more, then they need medical money, then they have to bribe someone, then they get hurt or robbed and lose their visa
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 5, 2010, 05:25 PM

Sorry can't help you with that. We are not an immigration or passport office for any country. You will have to call or contact by mail, the Ghana consulate.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Passport from Ghana Africa to America [ 3 Answers ]

I Would Like To No How Much It Cost For A Passport And Visa From Ghana Africa To America...

2009 fees for ghana passport for ghanaian citizens [ 1 Answers ]

Current fees for ghana passport for ghanaian citizens January 2010

Ghana visa,passport [ 4 Answers ]

I would like to know how much a visa,passport costs from Ghana to the United states.I have met a girl in Ghana is there anyway to find out if she is real and that the picture I have of her is the real thing.Would it be dangerous for me to go to Ghana.This woman has called me on the phone several...

GHANA passport and visa [ 14 Answers ]

Does anybody have answer on following questions: - If a Ghananian applies at Ghananian authorities for international passport, how much does that cost? - If a Ghananian applies at German embassy for tourist or aupair visa, how much does that cost? Thank you very much for helping me Best from...

Passport and visa renewal [ 3 Answers ]

My friend in ghana is hoping to visit uk.she has priced visa and passport renewal @ £544 This seems an awfull lot,is this a scam? seems like it to me.

View more questions Search