Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ladyday227 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2010, 03:16 PM
    Managing I a cross-cultural environment
    When conducting business globally, managers often must modify their strategic approaches in the course of conducting business in different countries. Identify a situation where this would be the case and discuss the steps you would take to ensure that your team was prepared for cross-cultural interactions in this situation.

Check out some similar questions!

Managing in a Cross-Cultural Environment [ 1 Answers ]

In what way does stratification occur within organizational cultures? How are these occurrences created and supported within the organization?

Cultural anthropology [ 1 Answers ]

How is the process of enculturation maintained? How are enculturation and ethnocentrism linked? Is the process of enculturation ever complete?

Cultural values [ 6 Answers ]

hi, I'supposed to teach my students to talk about personal values which should guide them in life . But I'm a bit lost as I'dont how proceed.Thanks for help

Long distance, cross-cultural relationship [ 12 Answers ]

I have just broken off a relationship with a man (34 yrs, I'm 28) who I love dearly because I am afraid that it will not work. We met on vacation last Spring in his country, Morocco. Sparks flew, he is gentle and kind and we fell hard. I was never the type to believe that long distance...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.