Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Jul 5, 2010, 02:03 PM
    A great book.
    I just finished reading a great book titled "Go Boy". The life story of a Canadian convict named Roger Caron. What an excellent read. I recommend it to any one with an open mind looking for a non fiction.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jul 5, 2010, 02:14 PM

Sounds good . Thanks Bella.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are great classics book [ 3 Answers ]

I read a few of the Great Illustrated Classics and found out it was so good! I want to know if there is any other type of classics books for children like the Great Illustrated Classics? I even like bedtime stories. Thanks

A great book for young adults [ 16 Answers ]

I'm looking for a great book for young adults with no fantasy.

Can't remember the name of a great book [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the name of a WWII fiction book. In it, Hitler actually escapes from his bumker with the help of some special forces guys and is chased by a similar group of Russians army guys. In the end, Hitler ends up in a cage in Stalin's office. It's a great novel and would like to...

Forgotten tittle /autor of great book [ 2 Answers ]

I read a book in 1998-2001. And I can't remember the tittle. It was about animals that could speak and their community. Humans were subservient to them as a punishment for past wrongs.At the beginning you don't realise that they are animals,and they use Humans as their means of transport. Also...

Great Book Sharing Site [ 1 Answers ]

Shelfari - Welcome to Shelfari! Read, Share, Explore! Great site for sharing books.

View more questions Search