Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ncheather03 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2010, 08:12 AM
    Tattoo
    I really want to get a tattoo and I have a good reason. I am a cancer survivor and want to get something to represent that. I am very scared though! LOL I keep hearing, heck yea it hurts and no it doesn't hurt and depends where u get it. Well I plan to get it on the left side of my back/below shoulder, where u see most. Anyone have any more comments to help me out!
    mugger Posts: 191, Reputation: 26

Jul 5, 2010, 02:49 PM

Everyone takes a tattoo differently. For the most part, the back is not the most tender spot, unless you get one in the tramp stamp area. I tell my clients that it feels like a long cat scratch.
    As far as what to get that would symbolize your journey through cacncer, you could go with the cancer ribbon and maybe add dates or whatever might strike you.
    Keep in mind there are different styles of tattooing and take your artist a few examples of the "look" you are going for.
    A tattoo is forever. Choose wisely. Good luck and congrats on beating cancer!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I get a tattoo? [ 8 Answers ]

I know I'm to young to be asking this but... when I get older and my dog dies I'm thinking about getting a tattoo of my dog on my back but it won't be huge or anything! Im just asking your oppion should I do it when I'm older? I love my dog so much and I think that would be a cool way of showing...

My tattoo [ 5 Answers ]

I want to get the words "beautiful girl" tatooed but I want it translated into sanskrit... anyone know?:confused:

New Tattoo [ 3 Answers ]

Hi All, I'm thinking of gettting a new tattoo on my trip to the US in a couple of weeks. My question is I'm a tad hairy on my back(I know a turn off to some girls)but that's me. I would like to know if I get a tattoo then have laser hair removal whether that will affect the tattoo? It's...

Tattoo [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering could anyone help me, I am getting a tattoo and I want it in either Latin or Irish and was wondering could anyone help with it. Thanks very much "life's a voyage that's homeward bound"

New Tattoo [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I've just had a new tattoo done on my right arm(shoulder to mid forearm) when the guy finished it looked fantastic but now that it's all healed and a few months old a few people that have looked at it have started to pick things wrong with it. Like I have a tiny...

View more questions Search