Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dkovari Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2006, 11:14 AM
    Employment Law
    I live in AZ, a right to work state. I need to know if I earned 2 weeks vacation but quit am I still entitled to receive that money?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 14, 2006, 01:13 PM
    This has to do with the company's policy. If you accrued the time off under the company policy, then you are entitled to it. However, you may have to take it in time rather than cash. So you set your term date as after 2 weeks of vacation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Employment law in VIrginia [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I work for a company based out of New Jersey but operating out of Virginia. My pay is scheduled as salary plus commission. I have now been with this company for almost a year and have yet to ever have my commission checks on time. As anyone can figure however my bills always come on time....

Landlord or employment law? [ 3 Answers ]

If I have answered an add for a live in position to do housekeeing duties in exchange for room and board would I need to look into labor laws or tenant laws. This man has told me I need to move in 5 days out of No where, because his mother is moving in. I live in Calif. I uprooted from a living...

F1 and self-employment [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! I am on F-1 visa and want to sell jewelry made by me, just couple of samples. I found a site, some News letter for international student (//infohost.nmt.edu/~stuaffs/Intl/Newsletters/May2003.pdf), where they say self-employment is illegal for F-1. Though I remember I saw somewhere info that...

Employment [ 1 Answers ]

How do organization ensure that they are hiring the best people and putting them into the right position?

View more questions Search