Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kotiro41 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2010, 10:32 PM
    A supervisor who wants advice on personal grievances?
    When an employee has taken a personal grievance against the supervisor and also attended a mediation meeting without the supervisor being aware of the personal grievance and meeting, is there any process the supervisor can take because it was lodged without her being informed in the first instance?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 5, 2010, 01:31 AM
    Hi, kotiro41!

Wouldn't the procedures that need to be followed be written in some sort of policy/procedure manual or employee handbook, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my supervisor interested in me [ 26 Answers ]

Hey I just started a new job a few weeks ago and I think my boss is interested in me... he keeps gazing at me in the eyes and asking personal questions,I even noticed him getting flustered while I was training and lauging with another supervisor.. my intuition is telling me yes, but I need some...

Personal relationship problem I need advice on. [ 8 Answers ]

I have a relationship problem I am currently going through. I have this girlfriend that I worry about very much. Although ignorance is bliss I would like a second opinion on how I'm feeling. I recently got mad at my girlfriend of 1 yr and 2 months because I had a strong feeling I gotten every...

Jealousy with his supervisor [ 2 Answers ]

Hi again, My husband and I have been married for 2 months now but we've known each other for quiet a while.. Lately we have had some discussions and our disagreements(which marriage doesnt) but last week though he had mentioned something that really bothered me and still does till this day.. Even...

Attributes of a Supervisor [ 7 Answers ]

Hello Everyone! I would like you to think of a particular boss, manager, supervisor, or any other workplace personnel that were/are above you that you felt/feel are very good. What attributes/qualities does this person have that makes them good in your opinion? What qualities would enable...

View more questions Search