Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    latino22 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2010, 05:05 PM
    Ps3 game console makes too much noise
    Can anyone tell me why my ps3 console makes too much noise like a vacuum
    I bought a ps3 online is a ps3 60gb console the fat one it works fine but it makes too much noise when I turn it on the noise start
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Jul 5, 2010, 09:40 AM

Without hearing it myself it is hard to say whether it is louder than it is supposed to be. If it is honestly as loud as a vacuum, then there is something definitely wrong with it. I do know that the earlier PS3s were notoriously loud. I remember many clients complaining about the noise of the fan while trying to use the PS3 as a Blu-ray player.

I assume when you say "when i turn it on the noise start" that you mean to say that it is immediate and that you do not have to necessarily be demanding anything of the unit. Am I correct? Or does it only happen when you are playing a game or the unit has been on and active for some time?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why faucett makes noise [ 3 Answers ]

Kitchen faucett both cold and hot makes a high pitch sound when turned on. Any ideas what the cause could be?

Fallout 3 - PS3 game [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys, Well, I am about half way through Fallout 3. Trying to get all the trophies but I want to play it through once without cheating at all. At the momet I am finishing the game with Good Karma to get the trophy for it.. Next time through I am going to play on Bad Karma. My question is...

Video Game Makes People Kill 80's Movie? [ 1 Answers ]

There was a movie where a playing a video game made people kill. I don't remember if this was 80's or early 90's. Does anyone know the name of this movie?

View more questions Search