Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jwrath Posts: 53, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2010, 04:25 PM
    Coin Op Game.
    I need help on finding the name of an old coin op game.

It had the style of "Cadillacs & Dinosaurs" and "The Punisher" for those who remember. A beat 'em , kill 'em , get 'em before they get you style.

The only scenes I remember is the bosses from two of the game's levels. The boss from one was an enormous vampire who was wearing rain clothes and a top hat. He got in a stage wagon and I was hunting him.

During this hunt he was sending me his minions and as far as I can remember he was firing some projectiles too. Well the job was to weaken the stage wagon to get him out and confront him.

The second boss, was Frankenstein and the fight took place in a lab.

Any idea of that game's name?

Check out some similar questions!

A movie where teenagers are playing a video game and if they die in the game they die [ 3 Answers ]

A movie about teenagers that are playing a video gane and when they die in the game they die in real life.

Game Show Host game [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know of an old electroinc board game that features a talking game show host? It was released in the late 70s or in the 80s. I thought the name of it was "Game Show Host" but I can't find it anywhere. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Coin value [ 2 Answers ]

would like to know approx value of a 1967 $20 canadian gold coin in almost mint condition

Old Coin [ 5 Answers ]

I have come across many old coins and some old bills. I was wondering what a 1945 and a 1941 Lincoln Penny might be worth, if anything. This is my first time using this service, if more detail is needed let me know.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.