Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ayers3930 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2010, 02:56 PM
    value of vintage newspapers?
    Have a wwI newspaper Des Moines Sunday Register Sept 17,1933 with a added photograph section what is valve good cond.

Check out some similar questions!

Vintage Newspapers marking Historical Events [ 3 Answers ]

Is a newspaper with the headlines announcing a historical event such as Pearl Harbor, Mickey Mantles 500 HR or Hank Aaron’s breaking the Babe's record, maybe a paper stating the day Coach Bear Bryant won his last game and then his death. Are these valuable and if so, is the whole newspaper...

Best way to store old books and newspapers [ 5 Answers ]

I have a bunch of old newspapers, maps and books ranging from the early 1800's (a couple of late 1700's) up to the 1940's. They're in varying degrees of condition. I'm not interested in how much they're worth, but I do want to know the best way to keep them. I 've put them between plastic acid...

1885 newspapers [ 5 Answers ]

So we are doing demolition in our new home and while breaking the cealings we find a whole bunch of newspaers dating to the 1880"s from the town the house is in and from newyork... we also found a whole bunch of old glass bottles and sum tore up books and more pieces of paper... Is stuff like...

Old newspapers [ 4 Answers ]

I have some old newspapers from the 1930's and 40's which contain historical value about what was happening during that time in history. I don't want to touch them or move them around too much as they may fall apart. Any suggestions as to how to preserve these papers?

Articles at Newspapers [ 4 Answers ]

I believe and think that I can write some good articles about various things shaping our world and lives... I'm not a journalist but I always feel that I have writing skills in me... I just want to know that which newspapers or magazines help new writers to publish their thoughts.. I really want...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.