Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mypeople Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2010, 01:09 PM
    1827 osband ave. lansing,mi.
    Who built my house and did anyone die here. H as anyone saw or reported any unusual activity at this address?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 4, 2010, 01:14 PM

There is no "records" of unusual things. For people who lived there, the records at the recorder of deeds will show who has owned the house.

As for as who built, depending on the age, the building plans, and contractor info would be on record at the office that does the building permits.

Beyond that, you can search the address in local newspaper data base and ask older residents in the area

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

93 buick park ave fan won't come on. [ 1 Answers ]

93 buick park ave fan won't come on. Sensors replace. Can't find relay or fuse that control it

95 buick park ave [ 7 Answers ]

95 park ave.. until today no problems... clicking sound from under transmission dipstick.. can hear canot locate... car shifts into gears.. yet clicking noice worse in reverse and drive... silent in neutral... all fluids good... no leaking.. no broken belts.. Trying to locate problem specific......

Do you have to register your land contract in Lansing [ 2 Answers ]

I was told by a worker in the code compliance office in Lansing that I had to register my property as a land contract through the county. I have a loan on this property and this could jepordies this. I also heard recently through an instructor for a real estate class that this was bs. I need to...

Death at 165 Virgin Ave. [ 3 Answers ]

I am currenntly renting a home in Platteville WI. I have experienced strange things happening in my home at 165 Virgin Ave. I am looking for the answers to the question of who and when did this person die in my home. It seems to me that it could have been a little girl age unknown. I hear her play...

View more questions Search