Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crystalbivens Posts: 489, Reputation: 26

Jul 4, 2010, 08:35 AM
    Lump on the with family history
    A few days ago I noticed a small lump on the left side of my neck in the middle towards the back. Now it has me very worried. Could it be cancer or nothing to worry about? It doesn't really hurt. The part that worries me the most is the fact that my mother died from Leukemia and had the cancer when she carried me. In fact she discovered her cancer when she was my age 27. I have had massive headaches for the past few days but I'm pretty sure that has to do with my bipolar. Any suggestions would be appericated. Thank you
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 4, 2010, 08:40 AM

I am sorry, "lump" on the neck and you don't already have a doctors appointment
    crystalbivens Posts: 489, Reputation: 26

Jul 4, 2010, 08:55 AM

One of my problems is not wanting to take up a doctors time if it's nothing. It just worries me because I did lose my mother to a cancer caused by her lymph nodes. I have read it could be an infection but I feel fine except for the migraines but I really do believe that is from my bipolar disorder. Do you think it needs to be cecked out?
    Thank you
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Jul 4, 2010, 08:56 AM

Only a doctor can give you the reasurance you need, whatever the lump is,nothing will be done about it unless YOU do something.

I realise your worried,but worrying won't get the lump sorted out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Hi. I am working on family history and stuck [ 5 Answers ]

Im happy to join everyone and hope I can help as well as get some help. My reason for being here is I am researching family history for my daughters and ran into a few snags. I just recently discovered that even though my grand-father (now deceased) represented himself as an only child he was...

How to see where my family have been on the internet if history is erased [ 2 Answers ]

How do I know what my family has been browsing on the internet when history is deleted

Tracing family history [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering, with a blood test can't you track your family history. My great grandmother was pure indian but her birth certificate burned in a house fire. Can't I get a blood test to show I have indian in me? If so how much is it?

Family History [ 5 Answers ]

A little girl asked her mother, 'How did the human race appear?' The mother answered, 'God made Adam and Eve and they had children and so was all mankind made.' Two days later the girl asked her father the same question. The father answered, 'Many years ago there were monkeys from which...

View more questions Search