Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    earky Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2004, 12:33 PM
    Pathological liar
    I have a group of friends who do everything together. One of these friends got himself into a financial jam.. really bad, borrowed a great deal of money from one of the other guys. A family member asked me to help the guy out who borrowed & lost all the money by handling his checkbook so all his bills would be paid (his dad put some $ in his account. Now this friend is going around telling the rest of the group blatant lies about me. Also, we found out that he is lying about everything... how he got into this financial jam and lies about his roommate, saything things like he never paid his rent to me. I am convinced that he is a pathological liar and would like to confront him but don't know if that will make the situation even worse. We were all really close friends but this situation is tearing the group apart... some people fell sorry for the liar and others don't want anything to do with him anymore! How do you think I should handle this?
    rrt69 Posts: 89, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2004, 06:48 PM
    Pathological liar
    He might be in trouble if so get all these people together and see what the problem is. Stop the lying before it gets bigger.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Liar and cleptomaniac [ 4 Answers ]

My brother has been married to his second wife for 12 years and has a 10 year old daughter who I am very close to. My sister in law is a cleptomaniac and a pathological liar. I feel like I am the only one who can speak to my brother about getting help for her. We are very close in age, but his...

My 9y/o is a pathological liar! [ 17 Answers ]

My husband and I have been together for 5 years, each of us coming into the relationship with 2 children. At this point my kids are 15 & 12, and his are 7 & 9. My step daughters live with us and see their mom every weekend. Things can be rough for 2 families to come together like this, but my...

I'm a liar [ 4 Answers ]

I have a major problem lying. Not just to my friends and co-workers, but to my family and to my husband. I chose to have emotional relationships with men at my work against my husbands wishes, and did so for months. He had already confronted me once about a phone call he saw, but I continued...

Illness or liar [ 1 Answers ]

someone I know has this problem where her husband says horrible things to her during bedtime and then he doesn't remember them the next day. Once she had a medical emergency and he said he didn't care whether she went to the E.R. or not and to figure it out her f*&^%$# self. When she heard some...

I believe that I am a patholigical liar [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone. I am very new to this and not quite sure how to start. I am 30 yrs old and in a very troubled marriage. For a while now I have been truly researching my life. From the things that I do to what I say and I recently came upon an eye opener of myself esteem. I was listening to this talk...

View more questions Search