Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Austindorbell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2010, 06:10 PM
    A thriller movie
    This movies was probably released in the early 2000 or late 90s. It's centered around a woman who loses her daughter at a park or festival ( the daughter was dressed as an angel) and then the mother finds her dead body. Then I remember the mother having visions of the killer or something. The husband is killed by animals or fogs I can't remember why or how, but the mother adventually finds the killer and he thinks she looks like his mother so he gives her his moms clothes and makes get pretend. He had Aldo kidnapped another girl, to make it like she was his sister. Anyway they excape and are running on a bridge and the mother jumps off with the killer into the ocean, killing herself. But as she's still alive she sees her daughters spirit and they hug underwater!! Please help!! Is this movie!?
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jul 3, 2010, 07:06 PM

In Dreams

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

This movie is some kind of political thriller. The movie has a black man at a dinner [ 2 Answers ]

This movie is some kind of political thriller. The movie has a black man at a dinner party who makes eye contact with a white woman at the table. Next scene, they retreat to the bedroom... Later on in the film, it turns out this woman is working for an agency who's trying to set him up. Her father...

Thriller movie [ 1 Answers ]

I had seen this movie in theater, it was a english movie about drug and women traficking, the main lead is a female, there is also a few scenes of nudity with barmaids being topless, it was a nice movie with a message can any one guess this

I am looking for a title of a thriller movie [ 1 Answers ]

In 1985,I watched one thriller about a strangler that buried his victims.One of them survied but at the hospital realised that had amnesia and nightmares about the night of the attack.She couldn't remember the face of the man who tried to kill her(in a forest or park).Finally,the strangler was her...

What is the name of the movie? European thriller? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I remember this movie from a while ago and would like to know the name of it. The movie is about a former criminal of some kind who suffers memory loss of some kind and is found and taken care of by a woman. The former criminal is in turn hunted by two men in black suits who in a scene...

View more questions Search