Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shiftyswitchblade69 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2010, 03:53 PM
    What website can I put in song title and find out artist?
    Please help me I had a website where you can put in the song title and it would show you the artist and album and it would have a sample of the song
    mad4modmouse Posts: 6, Reputation: 3

Jul 3, 2010, 06:22 PM
    Try Wikipedia. In the search box just type the name of the song and it will tell you a whole bunch of stuff about it.
    Neelie Posts: 512, Reputation: 39

Jul 4, 2010, 07:25 AM

Also Metrolyrics is a good source of info :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find artist and song title [ 1 Answers ]

What is the name of the song with lyrics, "When I'm hugging and kissing and loving you, when I'm loving you, loving you softly"? A man and woman sing on it together.:confused::confused:

Find song title and artist [ 5 Answers ]

Looking for a song and I only know a few words to it ( it's a long hard road ) and it's from the glam metal bands back in 1992

I do not know the title or artist - but I would like to find this song [ 1 Answers ]

The song's chorus goes "I'm looking for someone to change my life I'm looking for a miracle in my life; And if you could see What it's done to me... etc. I can't search it because I don't know the specifics! Thanks

Find song title or artist [ 1 Answers ]

I have some song lyrics but I have no clue of the artist or the title of the song. Can anyone help? Here's some lyrics: Motel to motel rain or shine all day, town to town never seeing the same thing, 12 am that's all I got to say, oh you can never love to strong, we can walk these streets...

I can't find the Title or the artist of this song [ 1 Answers ]

:( I can't find the Title or the artist of this song, but I know parts of the lyrics: Not A day goes by, that I don't dream of you and your angel eyes that I'm so drawn into, you just say the words, and to your arms i'd run, oh I sure wish that I could be the one. I tried looking for it...

View more questions Search