Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Xan-Kriegor Posts: 158, Reputation: -2

Jul 3, 2010, 01:42 PM
    How can I play games on my PS3 that are downloaded trough my PC?
    Look at the titel.

Check out some similar questions!

Why does the movie that I downloaded through torrent doesn't play well? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I've downloaded a movie through a torrent... and the problem is... When I try to play it in windows media player or any other players except VLC media player... it plays,but it automatically.. skips few scenes and the same repeats frequently... While I play in using VLC player... it...

PS3 Multiplayer games? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi guys, I was wondering if you could help me out... I'm looking for some multiplayer playstation 3 games. My partner and I like shooting games but all the ones I have found are either single player or co-op. (I know this has been asked before but we want to play AGAINST each other) We have...

PS3, 2-Player Games [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know some good PS3 2+ player splitscreen games? The only one I have is The Simpsons Game and it might be fun to have more than just that. Thanks for any ideas!

Best ps3 games for long hours to play [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I was asking for best ps3 games with good and storyline that take long hours to finishe I don't care if it is 10 hours or 20 hours but with good storyline ? Can you please tell me the names

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.