Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RTFleet Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2006, 07:21 AM
    Kenmore 70 Series Water Connection Replacement
    I have a 1 year old Kenmore 70 Series washer and can not figure out how to remove the top or back so I can replace the part the water hoses are connected to.
    andrewcocke Posts: 439, Reputation: 22

Dec 14, 2006, 03:59 PM
    My washer has a hidden latch that you have to push on with a flat screwdriver to release it. It is located between the top and the side panels, there are two on the front, then it tilts back. As far as exactly where... well.. you will just have to kind of pry on it see where the metal is starting to bind (not enough to bend it, but just enough to let you know where the latches are). See image below.
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore 80 Series Dryer [ 3 Answers ]

HELP PLEASE!! OK I don't want to pay $200+ for a fix that's under $80. My kenmore 80 series electric dryer will only start in the wrinkle guard mode (no heat), anything setting with heat and it won't start. I checked the internal safety fuse and it passes a current. So could it be the heating...

Kenmore 80 Series Washer [ 5 Answers ]

My 80 Series Kenmore washer does not stop filling with water. How do I fix

Kenmore washer 70 series [ 0 Answers ]

:( belt came off how do I put it back on correctly, because I don't have the manual or the money to pay someone to do it.

Kenmore 80 series washer [ 2 Answers ]

My Kenmore 80 series washer seems to suddenly have a wobbly basket and is vibrating like it is not balanced. It is not spuinning properly.

View more questions Search