Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    armankhan Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2010, 07:04 AM
    Appointment/contract.
    Received a appointment letter from M/s. GOLDEN TORCH HOTEL AND RESORTS LONDON, is it possible to tell me how true the above
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 3, 2010, 07:15 AM
    Did you apply to this company for any reason ?
    armankhan Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2010, 09:02 AM
    Comment on Curlyben's post
    No, I am collect this from naukri.com
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 3, 2010, 10:37 AM

Did you send them a resume, have you been in discussion with them, who did you interview with ?

If you just received a letter, you know it is not true

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

First doctors appointment? [ 2 Answers ]

I am pregnant and have my first doctors appointment on the 25th. I know that's a little far from now, but I was wondering what to expect, do I also get an ultrasound at this visit? They are having me see a midwife, but what do you all prefer? A doctor or a midwife? I honestly do not really know the...

Dermatologist Appointment. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a dermatologist appointment this week and I need help on asking which products would be good for her to prescribe me with. I've been to a dermatologist before and he gave me Differin Gel but it was way to greasy for my skin so I had to stop using it. I have oily, blemished skin that has a...

Not ovulating and have appointment [ 2 Answers ]

I have not ovulated for 3 months, at least that is what the tests said if I have read them right. I have an appointment in the middle of Feb with OBGYN. What can I expect her to do or say?

Going in for an unscheduled appointment. [ 26 Answers ]

I am going to leave for an emergency appt with at my dr office in about fifteen minutes. I am having some really bad pelvic pains and thought it better to be safe than sorry. I am not seeing my regular dr but one of his colleagues *s*. I figured I would let everyone know what was happening and will...

View more questions Search