Ask
    andreadam39 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2010, 06:16 AM
    My lennox air condition needs freon where can I buy freon it in New York
    Where would I put the freon in the unit and how much to put in
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Jul 3, 2010, 06:43 AM

You must be licensed and take an EPA certification exam to handle R22 and R410A. Severe penalties can result for the venting and sale of refrigerents to non-licensed entities.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cold air from ac but not enough air flow filter OK coils clean freon is full [ 3 Answers ]

Unit is original fedders from 1972. Gas heat/elec air. Condenser mounted on roof. New thermostate from power co. (they have not started their savings program yet) replaced both motors within last 5 years, along with caps, and the 24/220 contactors. Redone most of the wiring, both above and below....

Does the 1989 Grand Marquis use the old freon or the new freon? [ 2 Answers ]

Can I use R134 Freon in my 89 Grand Marquis to recharge the air conditioner?

How to add freon to my 04 impala, where is the service port to refill freon? [ 2 Answers ]

I can't locate the refill port on my 04 impala to refill freon, and my rear window defroster doesn't work.

Are 10 freon vs 410 freon [ 1 Answers ]

I have researched certain sites, but all I keep getting is the same thing. There is a Huge debate going on about air conditioning units and which freon is the appropriate freon to use and why. Is there any information you can give me about the 410 freon and why so many people are against it other...

How do I find I am low on Freon? & Is it time to buy new one? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello All, I am in Plano, Texas... I have Carrier A/C unit that is most likely 10+ years old... We bought the home 3 years ago but it was built 1995... I don't think unit was changed by the previous owner... it is safe to assume that unit is at least 12 years old... I haven't changed Freon in...

View more questions Search