Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ahmedt92 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2010, 12:42 PM
    Where can I find a hydraulic actuator with these specifications??
    Where can I find a hydraulic actuator with these specifications:
    12 Volt
    Can push about 700 kg
    Small in size
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jul 2, 2010, 02:29 PM

What country are you in? Also with that weight why do you need hydraulic? You might find phnumatic to be easier to work with.
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2010, 08:21 PM

Somehow, I think he wants a 12 VDC Linear actuator.

Stroke is also a required parameter.
    Feedback method is another. (pulse, resistor)
    Limit switches are another. (fixed or adjustable)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Infra red receiver to control Linear Actuator [ 11 Answers ]

I'm planning on buying a Linear actuator to move my entertainment system's shelves up and down. I would like to be able to control the motor through IR. I have an IR receiver already but I'm wondering if what I'm asking for is even possible. Here's the link to the motor I'm planning on buying: ...

American standard actuator bounces [ 4 Answers ]

I replaced the actuator(flapper) on a 17 year old american std tank and it keeps bouncing up & down as it tries to seal. At first I though it was from the waves made as water fills the tank, so I tried slowing down the rate of flow into the tank. But the problem persists. Any help or suggestions...

Just the lid switch or also actuator? [ 11 Answers ]

Since Febraury, I've had lid switch problems and have been running my 21? Year old Kenmore 110.81821100 washer with a pencil stuck into the lid switch hole. Well, as of yesterday that isn't working either. The washer filled up and agitated but never drained or spun, even with the pencil in the...

Air actuator [ 1 Answers ]

Plumber and I installed tub today... water, draining all good. After he left I pluged in the motor and pushed the air actuator (spelling) switch and nothing happened. I followed the air line and found out it is not connected. I can only see the motor from one side and don't see where it would...

Belimo Damper Actuator [ 1 Answers ]

On a Belimo Damper Actuator AMB 24-3, the black wire is the common wire and the white and red wires are used to determine the direction the actuator runs. Is this correct? How does a person test a wire to find out if it is the common wire?

View more questions Search